| If you are not satisfied with a purchase made from GH Music Group, you may, depending on
Return it for credit or exchange. There are no refunds. Please read on for conditions of return.
Only UNOPENED software will be accepted for return, and must be returned within 30 days of purchase in order to obtain credit.
- DEFECTIVE software may be returned for a same item exchange within 30 days of purchase.
Before returning any
item(s), please email:
for a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#). No returned merchandise will be accepted for credit or exchange without an
RMA#. Returned merchandise must be received within 10 days of issue of the
RMA#. Customers are responsible for return shipping
costs and insurance where applicable. All returns are subject to approval.
- Any returns must be made within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Credits for returned items are for product value only and do not include shipping or insurance costs incurred.
- Returned items(s) must exhibit no cosmetic damage or signs of wear.
- Equipment must be in manufacturer's original carton with all manuals, cards, disks, cables, etc.
- Ship items in original shipping carton if possible. Otherwise pack in a sturdy box and secure with heavy duty packing tape.
- All used Software, special orders, demos, and used equipment are not eligible for return, refund or exchange.
- High End Pro Audio Products
purchased from the High End Audio Store are not eligible for refund, return or exchange. This includes but is not limited to Digital
Recorders, Tape recorders, CD duplications stations etc. Dependent solely on G.H.M.G
discretion, High-Ticket items if accepted for return or exchange will be charged a minimum of 25% restocking fee. Merchandise that is defective from the manufacture may be exchanged only.
If you are in need of a (RMA#) Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Return to Order FAQ
Copyright © 1999 [G.H.M.G.] All rights reserved.
April 29, 2008 .